Glacier Cool Bundle
Cool Glacier tones combining and coordinating some of our most popular products; the Plazma mask, Storm fins, i200c computer, Fast Strap, and Zephyr Flex snorkel.
Storm Fins Size: XXS
ABOUT Glacier Cool Bundle
- Plazma Mask: For new and experienced divers, the Plazma is the only frameless panoramic diving mask that delivers a perfect fit with excellent comfort from surgical grade premium silicone and enhanced stability zones. The Plazma mask delivers a lightweight and compact, low-profile design in fresh, exciting color combinations.
- Storm Fins: The Storm is a great all-around fin ideal for travel. Produced using Monprene®, a single material construction gives both durability and strength while maintaining exceptionally light weight, exactly what the traveling diver requires. The innovative foot pocket design has the advantage of a full foot fin for comfort with the versatility of an open-heel fin for sizing. Available in a wide range of 4 sizes covering from junior to adult.
- i200c Dive Computer: Get the fresh design and easy versatility in our popular i200 dive computer plus the power to send and manage your dive data wirelessly. Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android).
- Fast Strap: Inspired by the best winter sports goggles, this flexible mask strap does not only look comfortable but also feels amazingly nice. The FAST STRAP helps to reduce painful hair entanglement that silicone straps often cause, plus it's easy to set. The FAST STRAP is easily adjusted, so you can find your perfect strap setting once and keep it forever.
- Zephyr Flex Snorkel: Zephyr Flex’s unique dual-material construction combines rigidity and flexibility for dependability and comfort. The Zephyr Flex is a corrugated snorkel, with an elliptical purge valve and an anti-shock soft splashguard. The unique construction uses two materials, one rigid to prevent collapse and the other soft to allow flexibility which reduces pressure on the diver’s mouth. Thanks to the elliptical purge valve, the Zephyr Flex creates a seal against incoming water and makes easy work of purging water away. The anatomically-designed silicone mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and the soft splashguard top helps to reduce water entry at the surface in choppy conditions.