i330r Dive Computer Console
With its 4 modes, 3 nitrox mixes, and Bluetooth connection, this is the best value for money dive computer from our line-up + the console option includes the AquaLung Pressure Gauge: delivering both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
Even on the other side of the world, stay connected with your friends. Share the details of your diving adventures on social media via the Diverlog+ app from your mobile device.
ABOUT i330r Dive Computer Console
i330r Dive Computer
- Ultra-Bright color display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included with the dive computer
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device.
- Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36"/ 91.44cm