The Argonaut Ti Dive knives are designed to be one of our best and toughest knives. The butt, handle, hilt and blade are all fashioned out of one piece of 4mm thick titanium. Then coated in black EDP, sharpened and laser etched. The handle is then wrapped, twice, in 5mm paracord and tied off with a 5" (12.7cm) leash. 2mm thick Kydex plastic is then heated and thermoformed around the knife to make the sheath. 1/8" (3.2mm) grommets are inserted and the excess material is removed with a heat knife. The final stage is laser etching a subtle Aqua Lung logo on one side of the sheath.
ABOUT Argonaut Ti
- Strong, Single-Piece Design The butt, handle, hilt, and blade are all fashioned out of a single piece of titanium for incredibly sharp edges and minimal rust.
- Corrosion-Resistant Titanium is coated in black EDP for longevity in saltwater.
- Non-Slip Grip The handle is double-wrapped in paracord for grip, leaving a spot for your forefinger to hook below the hilt.
- Multi-Function Handle The handle features skeleton holes that serve as hex wrenches for use in emergency situations. The butt has a sharp tool for hammering or breaking open hard objects.
- Balanced Length Blade and handle are each 4 ⅞” (12.4cm).
- Blade Options Choose from the Spartan or Blunt blade styles. Both have a smooth, finely sharpened edge on one side and rounded serrations on the other to prevent snags on rope or mono-filament.
- Sheath and Mounting Components Included Two-millimeter-thick locking sheath made of highly durable Kydex and thermoformed around the knife for a perfect fit. Includes 2” (5cm) belt loop and BCD mounting hardware.