Aqualung is proud to introduce the next generation SPHERA X freediving mask featuring a new silicone skirt material and shape geometry, an attractive lightweight frame structure and an easy-to-adjust micro buckle system. The unique distortion-free lens technology provides a 180 degree wide-angle field of vision and let the user experience a panoramic vision that`s pure freedom for the eyes. Over many years of legacy for the SPHERA, Aqualung's design team carefully studied the specifics of freediving equipment and researched the optimization for this low-volume mask. With the input of professional freedivers, successful technologies used in other Aqualung masks have been used and combined with the most suitable skirt shapes and frame characteristics.
The SPHERA X comes in a heavy-duty zippered EVA Case, not only to protect the Plexisol® lenses but also to reduce PVC plastics waste.
ABOUT Sphera X
- 180° distortion-free panoramic vision thanks to the exclusive Curved Lens Technology
- Plexisol® lenses with special anti-fog and anti-scratch benefits
- UVA/UVB protection
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhancing the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- Easy adjustable buckle system
- An innovatively shaped strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
- Attractive heavy-duty EVA box with corrosion free zipper.